Things to do in Newport, KY
Aloft Newport on the Levee is located in the heart of Newport's Entertainment District. We are steps away from plenty of dining and entertainment options. Plus, we are just a one-mile walk to the Banks of Cincy and Downtown Cincinnati. Check out our list of the best things to do in Newport, KY below.
- BB Riverboats - Book a breathtaking cruise along the Ohio River. BB Riverboats offers dinner cruises, haunted cruises, sunset cruises, and much more.
- Duke Energy Convention Center - In town for an event? Our hotel is located just 1.3 miles away from this 750,000 square feet event facility.
- Great American Ball Park - Cheer on the Cincinnati Reds at this Major League baseball stadium, located on the banks of the Ohio River.
- New Riff Distilling - Taste famous Kentucky whiskey at this urban distillery. Featuring tastings, events, and amazing views, this distillery is the perfect introduction to Kentucky spirits.
- Newport Aquarium - View thousands of types of sea life, explore underwater tunnels and learn in Newport Aquarium's many interactive exhibits.
- Newport on the Levee - Enjoy Newport's Entertainment District, with dining, shopping, and many entertainment options.
- Newport Southbank Bridge - Also known as the purple people bridge, this bridge stretches across the Ohio River, connecting Kentucky to Ohio. Walk across 2,670 feed and enjoy views of Newport and Cincinnati.
- Paul Brown Stadium - Cheer on your favorite NFL team at this stadium in Cincinnati.
- Smale Riverfront Park - This riverfront park is a recreational, entertainment, and leisure space for everyone to enjoy.
- US Bank Arena - Enjoy live entertainment year-round, and enjoy NHL games during the hockey season cheering on the Cincinnati Cyclones.
- Ark Encounter - Explore Noah's Ark. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high, this modern engineering marvel amazes visitors young and old.
- Eden Park - Enjoy a nice leisurely hike around Mirror lake and through the Krohn Conservatory with friends.
- Gangster Tours - Explore the streets where the mob made their millions. Newport is known for its history of gamblers and mobsters. Tour the place where it all began.
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail - Get a firsthand look at the magic behind crafting bourbon. Tour the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and see everything the historic distilleries have to offer.
- Queen City Underground Tour - Learn all about Cincinnati’s hidden history on one of the Top Five Underground Tours in the U.S. Enjoy a stroll through Over-the-Rhine, home to America’s largest set of historical landmarks. Visit buildings in the Gateway District that were home to over 130 saloons.
Nearby Corporate Offices:
- Great American Insurance Group